Google Ads

Sunday 31 August 2014

Prominence Merdeka Promotion at Queensbay mall

In the Merdeka day, I brought my family to the Taman Negara Pulau Pinang. We hiked to Monkey beach and take a boat ride back. We start hiking at 9am and reach Monkey beach at 11.30am.
We took 2.5 hours to hike 3.5km.

The boat ride cost $50 from Monkey beach to the Jetty.
However, we shared the cost with another 3 persons.

After hiking at Taman Negara Pulau Pinang, I went to Queensbay Mall for Property Fair.
Bionic Booth is huge this time and only has 1 project which is Prominence.

I check with the sales person and below is the one I figure out.
All Type are selling at around $350 per sqft.

Type A:1508 sqft will be selling at $527800

Wow, a year ago booked with $440880

It is 19.7% increased in just 12 months!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone wanted to view Prominence units, let me know as there are few more units from developer.
    Click on below 👇 to contact me for more information:

    http://wassmee.us/w/?c=ef8f

    ReplyDelete