Google Ads

Wednesday 5 November 2014

I almost fainted?

Today when chatting with my friend on the Johor Bahru Vs Penang property, suddenly my friend comment almost caused me fainted. And seriously, I advice her to go and study into details about the property investment. Otherwise, it is really risky if you do not know what are you doing. She told me that for last year alone, she bought in a shoplot ($1.4m), a condo ($650K) and a SOHO ($?). All new launches.

Below are the conversation that stunned me.

Friend: Is your property rent out in Penang?
Me:Yes
Friend: How much is the rental?
Me: $2000 per month
Friend: How many rooms?
Me: 3 rooms
Friend:In JB, 2 rooms already can fetch $2000/month

At this point of time, I am speechless. Anyone get the point or get to know what is the problems here?

I seriously told her that need to understand well how to invest wisely and not based on emotion,sales pitch,  marketing material etc. I advice her to attend some good seminar if possible.

Commit more than $2 million is a no joke although is earning Singapore dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment