Google Ads

Friday 30 January 2015

Why cannot control Alpha 3 blade ceiling fan speed?

I have been using 3 blade Alpha ceiling fan for the past 2 years. There are 2 units failed to control the fan speed from regulator. At that time still under warranty and just give a ring to the service centre. They came and fix the problem.

However, there is a unit recently have the same symptom again which the speed cannot be regulated. This unit no longer under warranty and I have to find a way to fix it now.

I went up and check the capacitor model number. Look at picture below which circle in the RED. I went to the electronic shop and look for it. However, the spec slighlty differ but still can be used.
The part cost me $5.50.

Replaced the new capacitor and the fan now back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment