Google Ads

Saturday 14 June 2014

Losing or Profit when a deal is called off


Yes , with Property Method course, you are practically equipped with FULL Knowledge. Now is the ACTION time.
All others are good information and just required to think creative.
All my deal are not the same in term of negotiations,way it structure etc.
I did not work with same agents twice, funny, I also do not understand it.
So No need to wait,just go out and take actions.

Yes, you are RIGHT, we will bound to the bottleneck in 1 year time or the most in 2nd year.
I am bound into this in end 2010 right after MILAN course.Since then all my properties are under JV till last year Aug 2013 used up all my JV partners.
Then Jan 2014, I found another 1 and we already target to buy 1 after June this year.
Why after June,becos i have bullet constraints:-)

Then you guys come and formed into a bigger MasterMind Group.
I do have think what to do when we hit the bottom neck next year.
Will share with you all when we meet in 23 May 2014 later.

Shared with you all,my last application with bank.
I made a booking on Villa Emas (2nd unit) at $355K in 2012,market price at $400k-$420K.
My loan took 2 months to approved for 90%! During this 2 months,the bank call me almost every week to jsutify this justify that.
Show them this show them that...huh...i cannot piss them off as I need their money....at the end give me also.
The seller found out that he is selling undervalued and cancel my deal.
Earn additional 0.5% due to his cancellation. So people said that i PROFIT $1750!

Damned, i just lost RM50K profit. So most of the bank look at me as HIGH RISK category.
It still will approved me but take long long time.
Not like BOB, less than 3 days.

So dun wait BOB,just go out and look for deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment