Google Ads

Thursday 26 June 2014

Planning and Execution of Pangsapuri Widuri

Early in the morning, one of my friend tell me to do a check with banker if they can give 90% loan of this Pangsapuri Widuri or not?

I send the message to 4 bankers CIMB, Public Bank, OCBC and Hong Leong.
Below is the reply and finding .

 
Bank                                                Remarks                                     
CIMB Can give up till 90% and depending on the buyer profile
Public Bank Can give up till 90% and depending on the buyer profile
Hong Leong Not able to give 90%
OCBC Not able to give 90%

 In my earlier planning, I wish to buy 2 units of Widuri and sell 1 to cash out my capital after 5 years. Refer to the diagram below:

Also, I am trying to scribber and do some homework on which scenario can get the best return with so many options.


I decide to put the above diagram to the excel for easier manipulations. Clearly there are some mistake by manual calculations and using excel to do calculations can reduce the mistake.

Basic data:
Purchase Price= $100,000
Selling Price=$160,000
Occupancy rate = 90%
Based on the simple check, tenant prefer to stay in Block A and Block B.
Holding Duration = 5 Years

Based on the 2 tables above, The Compounded Annual Growth Rate is the same regardless of getting 2 units or 1 unit. The only different is the Loanability that make the difference.

After knowing this, I straight away call the agent for the BEST unit, the Agent classified it as "Developer unit". This unit I just view from outside of the house only and no chance to go in yet.

I was told there are few potential buyer eye on this unit as well. After deliberately consideration, I issued a cheque to the Agent to block it for my viewing only.


The arrangement of the viewing only can be known after tomorrow.
If the current buyer loan approved, then this deal will be aborted.
Otherwise, viewing will be done on 27 June 6.45pm or 28 June 12.30pm for A-07-04



No comments:

Post a Comment