Google Ads

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Atlantis Residence promotion at Queensbay

Last Sunday went to Queensbay for weekend shopping.
Outside the AEON Jusco, there is a booth promoting Atlantis Residence, Melaka property.

I wrote about Atlantis Residence few months back due to my team invested a unit there.

I just wanted to find out how is the development from the sales person. From the conversation, I found out that the Block A is fully Sold, now there are open out for the Block B.

Block C and D is still not open for sale yet. I get their brochure for my future references.
The sales agent mentioned that the unit come with GRR 7%. 80% of the rental will be return to investor, 20% will be absorbed by the management team. The maintenance has to be paid by the investor. Below are just a sample calculations
 Managed to snap shot some of the price list for references.




No comments:

Post a Comment