Google Ads

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Is Royal Gold Corp another money game

Someone ask me if I heard before "Royal Gold Corp?" could it be another money game?

I do not know as I am not study into it.

In order to analyze the legitimacy is simple. There is a Royal Gold Inc that is actually the biggest gold royalty company in the US and is public listed on the US stock market.

But I can see this is a Sdn Bhd so it's diff. Why the same name leave me wondering if they infer some reference in their marketing.

Else the next safety you can always have is ask yourself: Do I have control over the investment? What if things go wrong? What will happen to my money?

Because if it is investing in GOLD that actually tempts you into this why not simply open a stock trading account and buy Royal Gold Inc instead since a upspike in gold prices will still ensure stock prices go up on this stock since it is a gold stock.

Plus this stock also pays dividends while you own it. As for any other points I'll let common sense be the best analyzer. Does this whole thing make sense at all?

When it comes to Investments people get allured by the marvellous returns often touted but look past it all and down to the bare bones.

Do I know how this money is made?

Does it fit my lifestyle or I need to bend over backwards just to ensure I'm able to make this money (which always ends up failing since it requires a change in lifestyle and which is also not what you want from your investments)

Do it pass the common sense test?

No comments:

Post a Comment