Google Ads

Saturday 18 October 2014

Follow up on Pangsapuri Widuri deal

During the 3rd Gathering at CEO last Thursday, when I ask about how to go about and make a deal on the Pangsapuri Widuri, there are few questions throw to me.

1) How many car park for each unit?
2) Who should the lawyer write to since the previous developer is wind up?
3) Can the transaction go through?
4) Is there any title for Pangsapuri Widuri?

The next day, I called up my friend and ask for details.
He told me that his loan is approved with Public Bank with purchased price at $135K
He bought the unit at Block B. This is his 2nd unit there.
He first bought in Pangsapuri Widuri in 2012 and developer name stated Diamond Crest.

Pangsapuri Widuri has 3 blocks A,B,C
2 blocks with 13 floors and 1 block with 14 floors
Each level has 20 units

Is current resident care about the title? Of course Yes, there are pushing and working hard to get the title.

Information from my friend and Status of the Strata title application:
There are 1 owner by the name of Low Ban Seng has quite a few units there too.
Currently MBB is caveat on his units and it slow down on the strata title application.
The JMB still persue on this matter, once this is clear, there should be no roadblock to get the strata title.
The residents there are eager to get this title.

This morning I called to developer in charge now Harta Intan - 042282163 to enquire more information.
Talked to their staff there saying no issue at all for all the transaction
A lot buy and sale.lawyer just need to write in to them will do.loan can go through etc.

So right now, I am waiting for the response from the Seller to allowed me to view the unit and agreed with my purchased price.

No comments:

Post a Comment